Do You Have a Clogged Drain? Then Ours Should Be the Next Number You Call
If you have a clogged drain, you do not want to wait for it to get better on its own. You do not want to throw chemicals down the drain in the hopes they will help. Either of these scenarios can lead to much more damage than if you reach out for help right away. If your drain is clogged, contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (866) 261-3329 now. Remember that we are here 24 hours a day to help our clients in the Inland Empire (including Riverside and San Bernardino counties).
Signs of a Clogged Drain That You Might Not Realize Are Related to a Clog
In some cases, it is obvious that you are dealing with a clogged drain. However, there are many situations in which it is not immediately clear what is happening. Some of the most common signs of a clog include:
- A toilet bubbling
- Slow draining water in the sink, bathtub, shower, or toilet
- Water backing up into the sink, bathtub, shower, or toilet
- Water coming out the bottom of the toilet
- Bad smells coming from drains
- Puddles of water anywhere there are pipes (sinks, bathtubs, laundry areas, toilets, etc.)
These are all issues that should prompt you to contact your local plumber by reaching out to Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (866) 261-3329.
Clogged Drains Are Caused by Different Issues Throughout the Home
There are many different issues that can lead to clogged drains, and the most common cause varies from one room to another. Some of the most common causes by room include:
- Grease down the kitchen sink
- Buildup of hair, toothpaste, and soap in the bathroom sinks and shower
- Toilet paper, wipes, paper towels, and feminine hygiene products in the toilet
- Build up of algae, lime, mold, mildew, and minerals on air conditioner condensation drains
Do not wait for your clog to get worse before you call for help. Call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (866) 261-3329 for help 24 hours per day.