Are You Dealing with a Mystery Leak? Call Us Now for Help with Leak Detection
Leaks can cause serious issues, including property damage, an increase in utility bills, and wasted water. While some leaks are obvious, others are less so. If you suspect you have a leak in your home or business, contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service now at (877) 298-8105 for help. We are here to offer assistance 24 hours per day every day of the year throughout the Inland Empire and within Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Signs You Have a Plumbing Leak
If you have noticed any of these five issues then you might have a plumbing leak:
- Your water pressure is lower than it used to be
- There is unexplainable damage or moisture on your walls or ceiling
- Your water bill has increased significantly for no known reason
- Mold or mildew has appeared
- Your home has a musty, unexplained odor that is persistent
Even if you do not notice any of these give issues in your home, you could still have a plumbing leak. It is always worth calling for professional assistance if you think there is even a chance you are dealing with a leak.
The Benefits of Catching Leaks Early
The sooner a leak is caught and repaired, the better off you will be. We often find that clients have no idea just how serious a leak can be. Some of the biggest benefits of catching leaks early include:
- Avoiding damage to the interior of your home. If there is a leak inside your home, it could be behind a wall, in the floor, or hidden elsewhere, it can do serious damage. If left to continue, it could require the total replacement of flooring and drywall. The earlier you catch it, the less damage it will be able to do.
- Avoiding damage to the exterior of your home. If the leak is outside your home, it could cause damage to the landscaping, such as your bushes and flowers. If the leak is very close to your home, then it could cause serious damage to the foundation of your home, which is costly and difficult to repair.
- Saving money. Catching leaks early has a few benefits. First, if you can prevent damage as described above, then you will be saving money. Second, if a leak is allowed to continue without being repaired, it can cause huge utility bills that you will responsible for.
When it comes to leaks, one thing is true: it’s not going to get cheaper or easier to repair than it is today. Call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service now at (877) 298-8105 for a fair, expert opinion.