Do Not Let Pipe Leaks Go Unrepaired: Call the Local Plumbing Experts
There is no such thing as a minor pipe leak: there are only pipe leaks that have not yet become serious. If given time and not repaired, all leaks can cause serious damage, waste literal tons of water, and become serious issues for homeowners and business owners alike throughout the Inland Empire and within Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. If you are dealing with a pipe leak, contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (866) 261-3329 now so we can help.
Pipe Leaks Can Have Both Obvious and Hidden Dangers
A leaky pipe is more than inconvenient – it can result in serious damage. Some of the potential dangers of water leaks include:
- Mold and mildew. Both mold and mildew grow fast in moist places, which makes leaks dangerous. This is an especially serious risk if anyone in the household has respiratory issues.
- Huge utility bills. You might be surprised by just how much a pipe leak can increase a water bill. We suggest you do not find out but instead have your leaks taken care of right away.
- Structural damage is possible. There are few materials used to make a property that will not respond badly when exposed to prolonged water exposure. You could end up with peeling paint, rotten wood, corroded metal, and other issues.
- Pests can have a field day. Many pests are attracted to moist places because the moisture can soften the materials they eat and/or burrow into.
If you do not want to deal with any of the above dangers, we recommend you contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (866) 261-3329 for help.
There Are Many Potential Causes of Pipe Leaks
Pipe leaks do not start for no reason. Some of the most common causes include:
- High water pressure that bursts or damages pipes
- Poor repairs (especially DIY repairs)
- Corrosion of metal parts in pipes
- Freezing temperatures
Of course, there are many other causes of pipe leaks, but one thing is true: if you have a leak or suspect you do, it is best to contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (866) 261-3329 to get help.