Yes, We Are Standing by to Offer 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Services
When you have a plumbing emergency, you do not have the time to wait until the morning. When you work with Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service, you never have to worry about this. We can come to you at any hour of the day or night, on any day of the week – all year long throughout the Inland Empire and within Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. Do not hesitate to call for emergency plumbing services by dialing (866) 261-3329.
Six Situations That Warrant Calling for Emergency Plumbing Services
If you are not sure if your issue is an emergency or not, you can call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (866) 261-3329 for an honest assessment. If it can wait until daylight, we will let you know. The following six situations do warrant calling for emergency help:
- There is a risk of flooding. Many different plumbing issues can lead to potential flooding, and you should call if this is a risk. Flooding can cause serious damage to your flooring, walls, framing, and even the foundation of your home.
- A burst pipe. Once again, you are looking to avoid flooding with this scenario – and a burst pipe can quickly flood your home. If a pipe is burst, contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service for help and then turn off your water supply and get your valuables away from the pipe.
- Overflowing toilet. You might be able to deal with a simple clog on your own, but if water is coming out of your toilet, then you should get immediate help. There is a good chance that water is contaminated with bacteria and viruses that could be a serious health risk.
Sewer backup. If you are dealing with a sewer backup, then all the waste products that should be removed from your home are coming back to it. This can cause serious odors, unhealthy fumes, and serious damage. Whether it’s caused by a broken pipe, tree root breakage, or blockage, sewer backup is always cause to call for help from an emergency plumber.
- The water in your shower is freezing. When you turn on the water expecting it to be hot, it can be quite a shock when the water is freezing. If you can wait until regular business hours you are welcome to do so, but know that this is an issue that is going to require a professional’s help – and you will be without hot water until we take care of it for you.
- Clogged drains. Some clogged drains can wait a few days but in most cases, you should be calling for emergency plumbing services. Not only is the clog itself an issue, but the cause of the clog could be creating even worse issues behind the scene.
If you are facing any of those issues, please call us right away.
What to Look for in a 24-Hour Emergency Plumber
When it is time to call for help from a 24-hour emergency plumber, you need to know what factors to prioritize. We recommend looking for a plumber who meets these requirements:
- Satisfaction guarantee. At Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service, we are proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Experience. We have many years of experience between our associates.
- Comprehensive services. Do not make the mistake of calling a specialist who can only help with one issue. You want to establish a relationship with a plumber who can help with other issues down the road.
- Fair, upfront pricing. You should not have to wait until the work is done to find out how much it is going to cost. You should not have to put up with surprise charges. When you work with Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service, you can count on fair, upfront pricing.
Call us now at (866) 261-3329 for immediate help.