Toilet Repair You Can Count on from an Experienced Plumber
What is your top priority when you need toilet repair? If you are like most homeowners or business owners, you want it repaired as quickly as possible, in the right way, and for a fair price. It might seem like getting all three is too much to ask, but you can count on Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service to exceed your expectations. Just call us at (877) 298-8105, and we can get started right away – 24 hours a day! We can help throughout the Inland Empire and within Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Five Signs That You Should Call for Toilet Repair Right Away
If there is a serious issue, then it is generally obvious when it is time to call for toilet repair. However, if you are able to catch toilet issues before they become serious, you could save money and prevent damage. Some of the first signs that toilet repair is necessary include:
- Suction or gurgling noises when you flush. These sounds could occur in the toilet itself, or flushing could cause sink or shower fixtures to gurgle. This is often caused by a blockage in the drain vents.
- Your toilet is constantly clogging. Toilets will clog, but they should not clog regularly. If you find yourself getting the plunger out on a weekly basis, then you should call for toilet repair.
- Inadequate flushing. If you have to flush several times to get rid of waste, then there is likely an issue with your toilet that should be addressed.
- Metal components of your toilet are rusty. Take a look at the metal components of your toilet. Do you see that they are rusted or corroded? If so, that is a sign that the parts need to be replaced.
- Your toilet is leaking. Leaks are one of the most serious signs that there is a problem with your toilet. Remember that toilets can cause additional issues, such as wasting water, mold, and even structural damage to your property. If there is water forming around the base of your toilet, then you should call for help right away.
Is it Time to Replace Your Toilet?
Nothing lasts forever, and toilets are no exception. In some cases, while we can repair your toilet, it makes the most financial sense to replace it. It might be time to replace your toilet if:
- Your toilet is decades old
- There is a crack in your toilet tank
- Your toilet is leaking
- Your toilet is constantly running
- You need toilet repair on a regular basis
- You have constant clogs
- Your toilet does not flush correctly
When you contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (877) 298-8105 for help with your toilet, you can count on our honest assessment. Reach out now to get help with toilet repair and much more.