Turn to the Best Faucet & Sink Repair
When you need faucet and sink repair, you need a plumbing company that has experience and integrity. You need a company that knows how to provide the highest quality services along with honest and fair prices. You need Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service. Our technicians have years of experience offering services for residential and commercial clients just like you. Call us at (866) 261-3329 to request a free estimate for services throughout the Inland Empire and within Riverside and San Bernardino Counties – and remember that we offer 24-hour emergency services too!
Does Your Faucet Need to Be Repaired? These Six Signs Point to Yes
Are you not sure if your faucet is in need of repair? Your best option is to contact us right away, and we can assess the situation for you. You can also keep an eye out for these six signs that there is an issue that should be addressed:
- Your faucet is dripping and cannot be turned off entirely
- You have noticed water damage under the sink or at the bottom of the faucet
- Components of the faucet are damaged (such as the handle)
- The faucet does not provide a steady stream of water but instead “spits” water unevenly
- Strange sounds are coming from your faucet, such as screeching, clicking, or clanking
- There are rust and/or mineral deposits on the surface of your faucet
If you note any of these six issues, contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service right away.
There Are More Benefits to Faucet & Sink Repair Than You Might Realize
We often find that our clients are surprised by all the benefits they enjoy once their faucets & sinks are repaired. Some of the most commonly cited benefits include:
- Water bill savings. Leaky faucets can waste as much as three gallons of water daily. According to the EPA, the average household could save 10% on their water bill by repairing leaky faucets.
- Prevention of future damages. The issue might be nothing more than an inconvenience today, but it could quickly turn into water damage, mold, or mildew – all of which can be costly to deal with.
- Peace and quiet. A faucet that slowly drips or leaks can be a source of frustration and aggravation. Get rid of it for good with faucet & sink repair.
- Enjoyment of an updated faucet. It’s often the case that faucets that require repair or replacement are older. Upgrading to a newer, more modern faucet can have its own benefits.
- It’s an easier fix than expected. Too often, people who deal with leaky faucets and sinks build it up into a big issue in their heads. Once they actually call for repair, they are surprised to find that it is often a quick and affordable fix.
If you are ready to take the next step and find out more about faucet & sink repair, contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service now at (866) 261-3329.