Find out which option is best for your water heater installation in Claremont CA
Are you a homeowner who needs to replace their current water heater? Or are you building a home and need water heater installation in Claremont CA? Either way, you can count on Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service to be there throughout the process. We can help you select the right type of water heater, the right model, and the best location. We offer upfront pricing, exceptional service, and the experience you need. Read on to get our take on the benefits of conventional versus tankless water heaters and then give us a call for installation help!
Advantages of a conventional water heater
There is no water heater that’s right for every need. Instead, you’ll have to carefully compare each option. When you reach out to us for help, we can offer our advice on which water heater installation in Claremont CA makes the most sense for your property and your needs. Some of the advantages that may lead us to recommend a conventional water heater include:
- In most areas, a gas heater is going to cost less to run than an electric one. Of course, this depends on your local utilities.
- In most cases, a conventional water heater is more affordable than a tankless water heater.
- If you’re replacing a conventional water heater, it’s very easy to replace it with the same type of heater.
- It can handle high water usage.
- In the event you lose power, the reserve of hot water will remain hot for some time.
Do these advantages make it seem like the right choice for you? Then call us today!
Benefits of choosing a tankless water heater
While there are plenty of advantages to using a traditional water heater, there are plenty of advantages to using a tankless water heater too. Read on to learn about then and then reach out to us for water heater installation in Claremont CA.
- You have a virtually endless supply of hot water. Keep in mind that this is only true if you have the right size unit, but we’ll go over that when we recommend the right products for you. Larger homes may have two units to ensure exceptional coverage throughout.
- You get about 50% more energy efficiency from a tankless water heater than its conventional counterpart.
- A tankless water heater is no larger than a small suitcase. Further, it attaches right to the wall, which means you don’t have to give up precious floor space.
- You get hot water instantly.
There are many options within the category of tankless water heaters. We can help you find the right choice.
Are you ready for water heater installation in Claremont CA?
If you’re ready to move on to the next phase then it’s simple: Just contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (877) 298-8105 to set up an appointment. We will carefully consider your needs, budget, and home in order to recommend the right products. We’ll provide upfront pricing so you know exactly what you’ll be paying. Call today to begin!