Trust only the best water leak detection in Claremont CA
When you think of a leak, you may think of a faucet shooting water across the room. The reality is that many leaks aren’t obvious at all. Water leaks can happen under a slab, within a wall, or in other hidden spots. If they go unnoticed and unrepaired, they can result in serious damage to your home. If you believe you may have an issue then it’s time to call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Services for water leak detection in Claremont CA.
There may be many signs that it’s time to call us for water leak detection in Claremont CA
There are a number of signs to keep an eye out for if you believe you may have a water leak. They include:
- Sound. Can you hear running water even when there’s nothing in your home that should be using water? If so, then you may have a leak.
- High water bills. Have you noticed that your water bill seems to have gone up for no reason? This could be caused by a water leak.
- Wet or hot spots. Do you have spots on your floors or walls that are wet, discolored, or hot? If you do, and they appeared for no known reason, then you may have a water leak.
- Mildew. If you notice that mildew has started to appear when it didn’t before, then it may be time to call us for water leak detection in Claremont CA.
- Cracks in the foundation. Cracks in the foundation, walls, or flooring of your home are common signs of water leaks.
- Changes to your water pump or meter. Your water meter or your pump are a great way to determine if you have a leak. If you’ve got a meter, look at it and write down the numbers. Then wait an hour or two without using water, and then check it again. If the numbers have changed then it’s likely you have a leak. If you have well water, then listen to your pump. If you can hear it running when you’re not using water, then you probably have a leak.
If you notice one or more of the above signs then it’s time to contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Services for water leak detection in Claremont CA. We can find the leak and offer repair options quickly.
Reach out today for emergency services and upfront pricing
Has the leak you’re dealing with turned into an emergency situation? You can call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Services 24 hours a day every day of the year. Do you want to know exactly what it will cost to find your leak? Let us offer you our upfront pricing. This policy allows you to see an estimate before we start the work. You can approve the charges before we begin. You can count on us for no surprise charges and no hidden fees. Call us today at (877) 298-8105 to finally get the answers you need about the leaks in your home.