Comparing tank and tankless water heater installation in Diamond Bar CA
Are you a homeowner who needs to replace their current water heater? Or are you building a home and need water heater installation in Diamond Bar CA? Either way, you can count on Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service to be there throughout the process. We can help you select the right type of water heater, the right model, and the best location. We offer upfront pricing, exceptional service, and the experience you need. Read on to get our take on the benefits of conventional versus tankless water heaters and then give us a call for installation help!
The many advantages of installing a conventional water heater
The truth is that there isn’t one type of water heater that’s right for every home. Instead, you’ll have to consider the pros and cons of both and make a decision that’s best for your home. Following are some of the advantages of conventional water heater installation in Diamond Bar CA.
- While it depends on the cost of utilities in your particular area, gas is almost always cheaper to run than electric is.
- You can use a lot of hot water with a conventional tank without running out.
- If your home loses power, there will be a reserve of hot water that will stay insulated for a period of time.
- Most conventional water heaters are cheaper than tankless water heaters.
- If you have an existing conventional water heater, it will be easy to replace it within another of its kind.
If these advantages seem like what you’re looking for then you’re ready to contact us for more information.
Advantages of a tankless water heater
Of course, before you can decide which option to choose, you want information on both. Here we’ll cover the advantages of choosing a tankless water heater for water heater installation in Diamond Bar CA:
- You have a nearly endless supply of hot water. Note that this does require that you have the right capacity option for your home. We will ensure you understand the options before making a decision.
- They are nearly 50% more energy efficient than a conventional hot water tank.
- They take up much less room in your home. Not only are they about the size of a small suitcase, but they’re mounted to the wall so you can still use the space underneath them.
- You get instant hot water.
We are here to help if you have questions about a tankless water heater option.
Call us today for upfront pricing on water heater installation in Diamond Bar CA
Whether you’re building a new home and need a new water heater, or you’re replacing your current model that’s not working, Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service is here to help. We offer upfront pricing because we believe you should never have to deal with hidden fees or charges. Contact us at (877) 298-8105 right away to set up an appointment.