We can help with trenchless sewer repair in La Verne CA
If you have a sewer pipe that’s been damaged or cracked, you’re not just dealing with an inconvenience – you’re dealing with something that could have a huge impact. If you don’t call to get trenchless sewer repair in La Verne CA, you could end up with expensive repairs, significant property damage, and the potential for health risks. While this may sound scary, there is good news: Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service is here to help. We’re available 24 hours a day and our certified techs are standing by now to offer you repair services.
Have you experienced any of these signs that you need trenchless sewer repair in La Verne CA?
If you have any reason to believe that you may have damaged sewer lines then you should call immediately for trenchless sewer repair in La Verne CA. Some of those reasons may involve tree roots damaging your pipes, broken sewer lines, or seeing leaking sewage. No matter what the issue, whether broken, cracked, or deformed, we can help. Other signs that it’s time to call include:
- That’s a new strange sound coming out of your toilet
- You see sewage in your tub and / or toilet
- There’s a sewer odor anywhere in your home, especially in the yard or basement
- Your toilet doesn’t have any water or very little water
- You’ve noticed that your bathtub has trouble draining
If you notice one or more of these signs, call us right away for trenchless sewer repair in La Verne CA.
Take a look at common causes for sewer damage
When people call us for trenchless sewer repair in La Verne CA, they understandably want to better understand what caused the issue. Some common causes include:
- Cast iron pipes corroding rusting, or simply deteriorating over time
- Plastic or PVC pipes cracking under extreme pressure
- A sewer line backup at the city level
- Sewer pipes made from clay can become brittle if they’re not installed correctly
- Poorly designed or laid out sewer lines
- Extreme temperatures
- Poor maintenance or lack of maintenance
- Buildup within the pipes
- Tree roots getting into the holes or joints of pipes
When you work with us, we’ll get to the bottom of your damage and let you know how you can best avoid similar issues in the future.
There are three main options for trenchless sewer repair in La Verne CA
Of course, the right way to fix your sewer line problem depends on the issue itself. That said, there are three main options. First, we may go with bursting, which is a method of pulling new pipes through your existing pipes. Second, is relining, which essentially gives you brand new pipes. Finally, if the issue requires only minor repairs, we’ll set a schedule for preventative maintenance to keep everything up and running. You can contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service 24 hours a day for help with trenchless sewer repairs.