Call today for emergency sewer line repair in Ontario CA
Having a cracked sewer pipe is more than an annoyance – if not taken care of you could be looking at extensive repairs, serious damage to your property, and even significant health risks. The good news is that Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service is to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – every day of the year. Our certified technicians are highly trained and ready to help you right now.
Have you experienced any of these signs that you need sewer line repair in Ontario CA?
If you have any reason to believe that you may have damaged sewer lines then you should call immediately for sewer line repair in Ontario CA. Some of those reasons may involve tree roots damaging your pipes, broken sewer lines, or seeing leaking sewage. No matter what the issue, whether broken, cracked, or deformed, we can help. Other signs that it’s time to call include:
- That’s a new strange sound coming out of your toilet
- You see sewage in your tub and / or toilet
- There’s a sewer odor anywhere in your home, especially in the yard or basement
- Your toilet doesn’t have any water or very little water
- You’ve noticed that your bathtub has trouble draining
If you notice one or more of these signs, call us right away for sewer line repair in Ontario CA.
Consider these common factors in needing sewer line repair in Ontario CA
If you do need sewer line repair in Ontario CA then it’s likely you’d like to better understand what caused the problem. Here are some of the most common culprits:
- Your pipes may have corroded, rusted, or otherwise broken down over time
- Extreme pressure from water or the ground can damage sewer lines
- A sewer line made from clay can become brittle over time, which can result in cracking
- Some types of pipes may crack if the water temperature gets above a certain level
- Poor maintenance
- Earthquakes or heavy construction nearby
- A buildup in the pipes of hair grease, oil, toilet paper, or other debris
- Tree roots getting into the holes or joints of pipes
- Frozen ground
- Poor design or layout
- Backup from the city’s sewer line
We can discover why you had a problem in the first place and offer our expert opinion on how to avoid those issues in the future.
Three potential solutions to issues with sewer lines
The right fix for your sewer line repair in Ontario CA will vary based on your unique issue. However, there are three main options. First is pipe relining, which gives you new pipes from the inside out. Second is bursting, which pulls new pipes through your old ones. Finally, there’s preventive maintenance. This can be done on your existing sewer lines. Call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (877) 298-8105 to learn more.