Learn about the benefits of tankless water heaters installation in Ontario CA
Do you need a new water heater? Whether you’re moving to a new home and need to replace the existing one, you want to replace a water heater in the home you currently live in, or you’re building a new home, you want the best possible water heater. It’s true that every home is unique and every client has different needs. That said, our clients are consistently happy with tankless water heaters installation in Ontario CA.
The top 5 benefits of tankless water heaters installation in Ontario CA
If you’re not familiar with the benefits of tankless water heaters installation in Ontario CA, let us clarify for you:
- They’re environmentally friendly. With a traditional water heater, there’s always hot water being kept in a tank. A tankless option skips this stand-by heat, which allows you to reduce your energy consumption. After all, why pay to heat water in the middle of the night, or when you’re out of town for a week?
- They offer unlimited hot water. If you have a larger family or you use numerous appliances at once that need hot water, then you’ll appreciate that a tankless system allows you to get as much hot water as you want. This means you can have three showers going, someone doing dishes, someone else flushing the toilet – and everyone will have the water and temperature they need.
- They are less expensive on a monthly basis. Since tankless water heaters only heat up water when it’s needed, you’ll use a lot less gas to heat it. Remember that a classic tanked heater will be heating water 24 hours a day.
- They are much smaller. If space is a priority in your home then this benefit may win you over. The average tankless unit is just as large as a small suitcase. Imagine replacing your enormous tank heater with a tankless unit, which is attached to the wall so it doesn’t take up valuable floor space either.
- They last two to three times as long as a traditional water heater. If you’re looking for the best long-term investment then there’s no question that a tankless option is the best option. It lasts several decades or longer, while a traditional system is good for just 8 to 12 years.
Demystifying the process: Learn exactly how a tankless water heater works
Many people learn about the advantages of tankless water heaters installation in Ontario CA but they still aren’t convinced. This is often because they aren’t clear on how it works. The process is actually fairly simple. First, the user turns on the hot water tap in any room attached to the water heater. Water goes into the tankless water heater, and the sensor detects that water is flowing. The computer will ignite the burner and water will circulate through the heat exchanger.
The water is then heated to the designated temperature. When the tap is turned off by the user, the unit shuts down. This option never uses water when it’s not in use. It doesn’t waste energy either. To learn more, or to get started, contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service today at (877) 298-8105.