Reach out today to learn more about water heater installation in Ontario CA
If you’re looking for water heater installation in Ontario CA then you’re in the right place. At Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service, we offer exceptional service, upfront pricing, and the expert advice you need. One of the most common questions people ask is whether they should get a traditional water heater or a tankless water heater. The truth is that both options have their advantages. Read on to learn more and then contact us for help with installation.
The many advantages of installing a conventional water heater
The truth is that there isn’t one type of water heater that’s right for every home. Instead, you’ll have to consider the pros and cons of both and make a decision that’s best for your home. Following are some of the advantages of conventional water heater installation in Ontario CA.
- While it depends on the cost of utilities in your particular area, gas is almost always cheaper to run than electric is.
- You can use a lot of hot water with a conventional tank without running out.
- If your home loses power, there will be a reserve of hot water that will stay insulated for a period of time.
- Most conventional water heaters are cheaper than tankless water heaters.
- If you have an existing conventional water heater, it will be easy to replace it within another of its kind.
If these advantages seem like what you’re looking for then you’re ready to contact us for more information.
Several advantages of tankless water heaters
While there are several advantages that may initially push you toward a conventional water heater, first consider the advantages you’ll see with a tankless water heater.
- The water supply is nearly endless – as long as you have the right unit installed. When you call us for water heater installation in Ontario CA, we’ll make sure you get a model that can stand up to the needs of your home.
- You have access to instant hot water whenever you want it.
- It’s about 50% more energy efficient compared to a conventional hot water heater for one simple reason: It only heats up water when you need. A conventional water heater has a constant supply of hot water.
- They’re only as large as a small suitcase and are mounted to your wall. As a result, they’re a great choice for smaller spaces.
If you think this may be the best option, then reach out to us today. If you’re still not sure, then we’d still love to hear from you. We’re happy to share our best recommendations based on your unique needs.
Now is the time to call for pricing and other info regarding water heater installation in Ontario CA
It doesn’t matter what your needs are – whether you’re building a brand-new home or you have an older home that needs a replacement water heater – we are here to help. You can count on us for upfront pricing that assures you know just what you’ll be charged for when the bill comes. At Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service, we believe in fair and transparent pricing. Call us at (877) 298-8105 to get the process started.