Save money and water with tankless water heaters installations in Pomona CA
Is it time to upgrade to a better water heater? Are you building a new home and want to know what the best water heater would be? While every home is different, our clients are consistently impressed with tankless water heaters installation in Pomona CA. Read on to learn the many reasons this is a great option for many people and then contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service to learn more.
5 reasons to consider calling us for tankless water heaters installation in Pomona CA
As you consider your options, you’re likely wondering: What’s the big deal about tankless water heaters? There are actually dozens and dozens of reasons to go tankless but here are five of the most compelling:
- It’s an eco-friendly option. Tankless water heaters allow you to skip stand-by heat, which means that your energy use is significantly reduced. Tankless water heaters installation in Pomona CA gives you on-demand heating so you’re not wasting energy heating water in the middle of the night or when you’re away on vacation.
- You’ll never run out of hot water. When you choose a tankless option, the water is heated on demand via a heat exchanger and burner system that ensures you never run out of hot water. You can use numerous showers at once, while the tap is going and the toilet is being flushed, without worrying about any one of those water sources running out of hot water.
- You’ll save some serious cash. Tankless water heaters only heat water when needed, which means that you use much less gas to heat your water. On the other hand, a traditional tank water heater is heating water 24 hours a day every day of the year.
- Save a ton of space. Take a look at your current water heater, or the average traditional tank water heater, and then imagine replacing that with a small suitcase. That’s right, a tankless water heater is mounted to a wall and is just 24 inches by 14 inches by 10 inches.
- They last for a very long time. A tankless system lasts between 20 to 25 years. How long will a conventional water heater last? Only 8 to 12 years.
Demystifying the process: Learn exactly how a tankless water heater works
Many people learn about the advantages of tankless water heaters installation in Pomona CA but they still aren’t convinced. This is often because they aren’t clear on how it works. The process is actually fairly simple. First, the user turns on the hot water tap in any room attached to the water heater. Water goes into the tankless water heater, and the sensor detects that water is flowing. The computer will ignite the burner and water will circulate through the heat exchanger.
The water is then heated to the designated temperature. When the tap is turned off by the user, the unit shuts down. This option never uses water when it’s not in use. It doesn’t waste energy either. To learn more, or to get started, contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service today at (877) 298-8105.