Don’t wait to call for trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA
Having a cracked sewer pipe is more than an annoyance – if not taken care of you could be looking at extensive repairs, serious damage to your property, and even significant health risks. The good news is that Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service is to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – every day of the year. Our certified technicians are highly trained and ready to offer you trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA right now.
Common signs that you’re in need of trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA
Are you worried that you may have a broken sewer pipe? Do you have reason to believe that tree roots may be causing trouble under the ground? Have you noticed that sewage is leaking under your home? If you’ve experienced any of this, it’s time to call us right now for trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA. We can help with cracked, deformed, broken, and even deformed pipes quickly and effectively. Some signs are obvious but others may not be. Some signs it’s time to call us include:
- You hear a strange gurgling coming out of your toilet
- You can smell a sewer odor in your yard, basement, or other parts of your property
- Your bathtub doesn’t drain or drains slowly
- There’s no water or little water in your toilet
- There’s sewage backed up in your tub or toilet
Remember that we are here 24 hours a day to help with emergency trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA.
Common causes of damage that leads to the need for trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA
There are many potential causes for damage to your sewer line. In some cases, more than one factor will have played a part. Some of the potential causes include:
- Your pipes may have corroded, rusted, or otherwise broken down over time
- Extreme pressure from water or the ground can damage sewer lines
- A sewer line made from clay can become brittle over time, which can result in cracking
- Some types of pipes may crack if the water temperature gets above a certain level
- Poor maintenance
- Earthquakes or heavy construction nearby
- A buildup in the pipes of hair grease, oil, toilet paper, or other debris
- Tree roots getting into the holes or joints of pipes
- Frozen ground
- Poor design or layout
- Backup from the city’s sewer line
When you call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service for your trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA, we can determine the cause, fix the problem, and let you know how to best avoid the issue in the future.
Three potential solutions to issues with sewer lines
The right fix for your trenchless sewer repair in Pomona CA will vary based on your unique issue. However, there are three main options. First is pipe relining, which gives you new pipes from the inside out. Second is bursting, which pulls new pipes through your old ones. Finally, there’s preventive maintenance. This can be done on your existing sewer lines. Call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service at (877) 298-8105 to learn more.