Save money and water with tankless water heaters installations in Walnut CA
Is it time to upgrade to a better water heater? Are you building a new home and want to know what the best water heater would be? While every home is different, our clients are consistently impressed with tankless water heaters installation in Walnut CA. Read on to learn the many reasons this is a great option for many people and then contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service to learn more.
Get familiar with the 5 main benefits of tankless water heaters installation in Walnut CA
For those who are new to the idea of tankless water heaters installation in Walnut CA, check out these five main benefits of a tankless system:
- They’re good for the environment. A traditional tanked water heater system is heating water 24 hours a day 7 days a week, regardless of how it’s being used. With a tankless system, water is only heated when it’s needed, which means no wasted gas.
- They give as much hot water as you need. Anyone with more than a few people living in their home has experienced the inconvenience of a tank water heater: It runs out of water. This is not the case with tankless water heaters installation in Walnut CA. You can use as much water as you need, you can use several hot water appliances at once, and it will keep up indefinitely.
- They can lower our energy bills. A tankless water heater is only heating water when you call for it. As a result, it’s not wasting energy heating water to be used when you don’t need it.
- They take up a lot less space. For homes where space is at a premium, tankless water heaters are a no-brainer. They’re no larger than a small suitcase and are mounted on the wall, which frees up space below them.
- They can last 25 years or longer. Do you want to replace a water heater today only to have to replace it again in 8 years? That’s exactly what you may be doing with a traditional tanked water heater, as they only last between 8 and 12 years on average. A tankless water heater generally lasts between 20 and 25 years.
Do you have questions about tankless water heaters installation in Walnut CA?
It’s common that clients of Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service like what they hear about tankless water heaters installation in Walnut CA but they’re not entirely sure they understand how it works. We’re always happy to explain how it would work in your home, but we’re also here today to explain the basics.
The heating process begins when you turn on a tap. Water then floods into the tankless water heater, a sensor detects that it’s full of water, and a computer then lights the burner. Water goes through the heat exchanger until it’s to the right temperature. When you shut off the tap or hot-water appliance, it stops heating water. If you’re ready to learn more, give us a call at (877) 298-8105.