Reach out today to learn more about water heater installation in Walnut CA
If you’re looking for water heater installation in Walnut CA then you’re in the right place. At Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service, we offer exceptional service, upfront pricing, and the expert advice you need. One of the most common questions people ask is whether they should get a traditional water heater or a tankless water heater. The truth is that both options have their advantages. Read on to learn more and then contact us for help with installation.
Discover the benefits of a traditional water heater
While each type of water heater has its advantages, the reality is that there isn’t one that’s better for every home than others. Read on to discover the benefits of each one and then contact us for help with water heater installation in Walnut CA.
- The specific cost to run your water heater will vary based on the cost of utilities in your area. That said, it’s almost always cheaper to run a gas appliance (traditional water heater) than an electric one (tankless water heater).
- You have access to a large amount of hot water at any given time.
- In the event of a power outage, you’ll have a pool of heated water to use.
- It’s generally more affordable to buy a traditional water heater compared to buying a tankless water heater.
- For homes with an existing traditional water heater, it’s much easier to replace it within a similar type of water heater.
If this sounds good to you then reach out to Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service today!
Benefits of choosing a tankless water heater
While there are plenty of advantages to using a traditional water heater, there are plenty of advantages to using a tankless water heater too. Read on to learn about then and then reach out to us for water heater installation in Walnut CA.
- You have a virtually endless supply of hot water. Keep in mind that this is only true if you have the right size unit, but we’ll go over that when we recommend the right products for you. Larger homes may have two units to ensure exceptional coverage throughout.
- You get about 50% more energy efficiency from a tankless water heater than its conventional counterpart.
- A tankless water heater is no larger than a small suitcase. Further, it attaches right to the wall, which means you don’t have to give up precious floor space.
- You get hot water instantly.
There are many options within the category of tankless water heaters. We can help you find the right choice.
Now is the time to call for pricing and other info regarding water heater installation in Walnut CA
It doesn’t matter what your needs are – whether you’re building a brand-new home or you have an older home that needs a replacement water heater – we are here to help. You can count on us for upfront pricing that assures you know just what you’ll be charged for when the bill comes. At Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service, we believe in fair and transparent pricing. Call us at (877) 298-8105 to get the process started.