Your home’s sewer line transports wastewater and materials from your home into the public sewer mains. Because the sewer line runs under your home and yard, it can be difficult to tell when you’re experiencing a problem. Here are a few signs that you may have a problem with your sewer line:
If you suspect you that you have a sewer line problem, it’s important to have it checked out by a plumber as soon as possible. In addition to the mess and health risk of having raw sewage back up into your home, a damaged sewer line can cause damage to your home, driveway. lawn, and foundation.
A lot of people make the mistake of ignoring these warning signs. They’ve spent a lot of time and money getting their yard to look just right; the last thing they want to do is tear up their landscaping to replace an underground sewer line.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs are Becoming Increasingly Popular in Pomona
The truth is, they have nothing to worry about. Today’s trenchless sewer repair methods allow you to replace a damaged sewer line without the need for extensive excavation or digging trenches. This approach is becoming increasingly popular due to its efficiency, reduced disruption to property and landscapes, and lower costs compared to traditional excavation methods.
When homeowners in Riverside or San Bernadino experience sewer line problems they turn to Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service for solutions. Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service provides expert trenchless sewer repair services in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. Our innovative trenchless sewer repairs protect your property while ensuring that your sewer lines are correctly laid and undamaged.
There are Several Types of Trenchless Sewer Repairs
What do we mean by “trenchless” sewer repairs? Trenchless sewer repairs can effectively repair pipes that have minor cracks, holes, or corrosion, restoring their structural integrity without the need for excavation. Trenchless sewer line repair methods provide homeowners with a means to repair sewer lines without digging up the entirety of their sewer line.
Homeowners have several options when if comes to trenchless sewer repairs. These options include:
- Pipe bursting. Pipe bursting involves breaking up and fracturing the old pipe while simultaneously replacing it with a new high-density polyethylene pipe of the same or larger diameter. This is accomplished by pulling a tool called a head through the pipes, which breaks up the old pipe while laying the new pipe to replace it.
- Strip lining. Also known as relining, this approach involves inserting a smaller diameter pipe into the existing damaged pipe. Basically, a pipe within a pipe.
- Pipe Lining (Cured-In-Place Pipe, CIPP). Similar to strip lining, this method uses a resin-saturated liner to coat the inside surface of the pipe, sealing and repairing cracks and other damage.
Advantages of Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs
Trenchless sewer repairs offer many benefits over traditional sewer repair techniques:
- Extends the life of existing sewer pipes.
- Provides an effective way to repair corrosion damaged lines.
- Greatly reduces the need for digging and excavation.
- Ideal for installing new sewer lines on properties with existing structures.
- Preserves landscaping, driveways, sidewalks, fencing, etc.
- Minimal disruptions.
- Environmentally friendly.
24/7 Inland Empire Plumbing Services
If you’re experiencing a sewer line problem in Riverside or San Bernadino County give Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service. Our team of licensed Pomona plumbers are available 24/7 to tackle whatever plumbing emergency you’re facing. Most plumbing problems can be addressed with a single service call.