You know that Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service provides outstanding plumbing services to home and business owners throughout Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. What you might not be aware of is that we also offer expert gas line repair and installation services as well. If you need gas line repair or installation, or emergency gas line repairs in Pomona give us a call at (877) 298-8105.
New Gas Lines
We specialize in installing new gas lines in homes and businesses. Our team of licensed gas line technicians has the tools and training to safely install a new residential or commercial gas line or reroute an existing one. Our Pomona gas line installation services include:
- Rerouting existing gas lines
- Installation of new gas appliances, such as ovens, stoves, tankless water heaters, dryers, fireplaces, and more.
- Gas line repiping.
- Installation of outdoor gas fixtures such as grills, heaters, and gas lights.
- Earthquake shut-off valve installation and testing.
Gas Line Repair Services
It’s not uncommon for gas lines to become damaged and need repairs, especially older gas lines. Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service offers a wide range of professional gas line repairs:
- Gas line leak repairs
- Gas line maintenance
- Gas line replacement
- Pilot light issues
- Gas line cleaning
- Repair and replacement of gas line valves
Emergency Gas Line Repairs in Pomona
Gas leaks are very dangerous. They can trigger explosions and fires capable of causing massive property damage, catastrophic personal injury, and even death. It’s important for home and business owners to recognize the warning signs of a gas leak:
- Visual signs that you have a gas leak include damaged connections to a natural gas appliance, a dead, dry patch of grass over a gas line, a fire or explosion near a pipeline, or dirt or water blowing into the air.
- Gas leaks can make hissing, whistling, and other unusual sounds.
- While natural gas is naturally odorless, a smell has been added to make a gas leak easier to detect. If you begin to notice a rotten egg smell, then you likely have a gas leak.
- Headaches, dizziness, breathing difficulties, and nausea are a few of the symptoms you can experience as a result of a gas leak.
If you’ve been noticing these gas leak red flags, it’s important to leave the space that’s experiencing the gas leak as soon as possible. Whatever you do, don’t:
- Try to shut off the valve yourself.
- Switch electric switches on or off.
- Use your cell phone, garage door opener, doorbell, telephone, or even a flashlight in the vicinity of the leak.
- Strike a match or smoke in the vicinity of the leak.
- Try to start or stop any vehicle with an electronic ignition.
Don’t Wait to Call Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service if You Have a Gas Leak
Contact Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service immediately at (877) 298-8105 if you suspect you have a gas leak. Don’t assume that someone else is reporting a leak – always call for help right away. We’re available 24/7 to deal with a gas leak emergency.
You can reach Preferred Plumbing and Rooter Service through our website or call us at (877) 298-8105